- Male: Khanzu/Dish Dashe/thawb
- Female: Loose Chadar/Abaya with modest head covering (maqnah, scarf or shella)
Please note: Good Akhlaq is expected from all participants at all times. Anyone not following the dress code above will have marks deducted from their final result.
- Will carry out a brief on the rules and the marking system before the competition.
- The judges’ decision will be final, with no appeal.
- They will judge every aspect very critically and they will maintain impartiality.
- The judges may be male or female. Participants will not be able to request to be assessed by a particular judge. For the Open Recitation and Hifz categories, we will try our best to accommodate all male participants with male judges and female participants with female judges, however there may be situations where this is not
- The competition will take place in public where the participant shall recite in front of the judges. Other participants, spectators and the LFQC team members may also be present.
- As part of the registration process, participants can opt out of being photographed or being on video. If participants want to request no live streaming, this needs to be requested.
- The competition dates and times may change depending on unforeseen circumstances.
- Participants are only allowed to compete in their age group (based on their age on the date of the competition).
- If participants of the tafseer category prefer to present in another language, this
needs to be requested during the registration process. All efforts to accommodate
requests will be made but may not always be possible.
- Copies of the Mus’haf (Qur’an) shall be provided to the participants to be used during the competition. Please note: Participants will be able to choose either the Uthman Taha or IndoPakistani print and will NOT be colour coded.
Please Note: LFQC organizers reserve the right to dismiss, cancel and/or disqualify any participant without liability at any time, with immediate effect; this includes, but is not limited to, any participant who tampers with the operation of the competition or competition site or violates the terms and conditions, or any other applicable laws and regulations